Friday, August 20, 2010

Christmas Tags


 Here is the first Christmas tag that I made for a swap I am hosting. It didn't look quite like it did in my head, so I treid again and came up with this one:


I do like this one better, but need to find something else for the berries.  Oh - and the ribbon isn't attached because I pulled it to tight and ripped the tag.  So a small word of advice - don't pull the ribbon too much, or wait for your order of eyelets to come and use those.

Supplies used for tag #1 (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Evensong
Stamps: Christmas Melodies
Ink:  Cranberry, New England Ivy
Embellishments: White Sassy Strands, Pewter Brads

Supplies used for tag #2 (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Evensong Creative Basics, Colonial White CS, Olive CS
Stamps: Christmas Melodies

Ink:  Cranberry, New England Ivy

Embellishments: Cranberry grossgrain ribbon, Pewter Brads, sparkles
Post a Comment