Friday, August 27, 2010

CTMH New Product Hop

Welcome to the Close to My Heart New Product Blog Hop!!  Over 50 Fabulous CTMH Consultants are celebrating the release of the 2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book by giving you a sneak peak of the new products that will be available to order September 1st.

If you are here from Lisa's blog, you are on the right track.  You can find the complete list of participants on Erin's blog.

This is so simple to do, once you finish with my post, click on the next person's name to see what fabulous creations they have made.

So go grab a cup of tea, sit back, relax, enjoy the rest of the hop and don't forget to make you wish list of the great new products!

I love the new "A Sip"  My Acrylix stamp.  The possibilities with this stamp are endless - add it to a layout as a cup of hot chocolate with marsh mellows for those post skating or sledding pictures, use it for a "mommy and me coffee morning" invitation, make a set thank you cards and use them as a gift, just to name a few.

I've created a cute little tea holder out of the new Olivia paper pack.  How cute would these be at Christmas time to use for kringleing your co-workers.




The steam from the cup is made using the second generation technique, and the cup was stamp, cut out and placed down using 3-D pop dots.


Paper:  Olivia (X7128B)
My Acrylix Stamp Set:  A sip (A1109)
Inks: Smoothie (Z2196), Cocoa (Z2114)


The Hooligans paper is also very cute - I love it more in person than I did in the catalogue.  For something fun and different I made a cover for post-it notes.  They are so easy to make. If you are attending my Open House on Aug 28, you will be creating one of these using the Hooligan paper.  The little Monster is to cute and I love how it comes in pieces so you can create a different one each time.  The monster is from the "Troublemaker" My Acrylix stamp set which is only available in the Hooligans Workshop on the Go kit.



I added sparkles by first covering the areas with liquid glass, and then sprinkling with prisma glitter - be careful it can get messy.  :)

Paper:  Hooligans (X7129B)
My Acrylix Stamp Set:  Troublemaker (only available in the Hooligans WOTG- G1012)
Inks: Gypsy (Z2190), Pear ((Z2197)
Embellishments:  Liquid glass (Z679) and prisma glitter (Z134)

I hope you've enjoyed checking out my creations, but now it's time to hop on over to Lori's blog to see her creation.  Be sure to visit all the consultant's blogs to see all of their artwork featuring the new paper, stamp sets and more!

Remember the 2010 Autumn Winter Idea Book goes live September 1st!

**Link not working?  Missed a blog??  Check out the complete list on Erin's Blog.
Post a Comment