Monday, August 30, 2010

Layout 73 of 120

 Now  know you thinking that you've seen this one before, and you would be right.  I created this layout for a swap back in June, but failed to make one for myself.  So I recreated it, and am waiting for the great pictures I took at the park last week to put on it.

So why am I posting it again?  This will be the layout we will be creating in our Kit Club for September.  I only have 3 kits left, so contact me today for more information on how you can get it.


Don't forget to check out my blog candy - you only have until tomorrow to enter before I make the big draw for the winner.

I will be working on updating my blog with my upcoming events over the next week, so be sure to check back to see what I'm offering from now until February!  For those of you that receive my newsletter, I hope to have the September issue out  by the end of today.  If you don't receive my newsletter but would like do, just drop me an email and let me know.


Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Pattern: Reflections: Main Frame - Quilt Blocks and Reflections: Quartet - Perfect Square
Paper: Splendor
Embellishments: Colonial White ric rac, Colonial White Bigger Brad, Colonial White buttons
Punch: 1/4 inch circle
Post a Comment