Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Triple Play

 I finally got my Triple Play kit from Close to My Heart and put one of them together last night.








This is the hollyhock one, but the kit also comes with Indian corn blue and sunset (a new colour being released next week).  You receive 3 mini albums, 4 mini ink pads (hollyhock, Indian corn blue, desert sand and sunset, 3 sheets of die cuts ready to stamp, a "C" size stamp set, ribbon to ties it all together, a booklet with directions/suggestions AND the "velcro" to keep it closed!!  If that hasn't peaked your interest, how about the fact that you can purchase it for $5 or even FREE!!!! 

This makes a great little "grandma's brag book", it's the perfect size to fit in your purse to show off some of those fabulous pictures of your kids or latest trip.  When you purchase this kit from me you will have the opportunity to attend a FREE workshop, and have the chance to put them together.  Date TBA.

Contact me today to find out how you can get it, or visit my website.

This kit is only available until September 30 or while supplies last.


Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Triple Play Kit
Post a Comment