Monday, April 25, 2011

1/2 Price Consultant Kit

In May you can join my Close to My Heart "Creative Canadians" team for only $70!!!!  This is a fabulous deal.  If you have ever entertained the thought of becoming a consultant, now is definitely the time.  You receive all the business supplies you need to start your business as well as the option of choosing 3 of the following kits:

Choose Me 2:  Includes a 12 month Studio J Membership.  Retail value:  $110.00

Choose Me 3:  Includes Mayberry Workshop on the Go, My Acrylix Summer Days stam set, Smoothie exclusive inks pad, Olive exclusive inks pad, Brads pink assortment, ad a 2x3.5" My Acrylix Block (not shown).  Retail Value:  $74.25

Choose Me 4:  Includes Lucky Workshop on the Go, Lucky Level 2 Assortment, My Acrylix Enjoy Life Stamp Set, Outdoor Denim exclusive inks pad, Desert Sand exclusive inks pad, Kraft colour-ready borders, edge distresser, and a 2.5x2.5" My Acrylix Block (not shown).  Retail Value:  $87.45.

Choose Me 5:  Includes a 12 x 12" dark Chocolate4 My Legacy Faux Leather album, Outdoor denim Quick pic album, My Acrylix Ciao stamp set, chocolate exclusive inks pad, and a 4 x 4" My Acrylix Block.  Retail Value:  $81.20

Choose Me 6:  Includes double scrubber, My acrylix Spritz Cleaner, My Acrylix A Tulip stamp set, My Acrylix Spring Up stamp set, My Acrylix Bless This Nest stamp set, Tulip exclusive ink pad, Garden Green exclusive inks pad, and a 3 x 3" My Acrylix block (not shown).  Retail Value:  $82.90


AND you get May's YOU AND ME kit for FREE!!!!!

You and Me Kit includes:  My Acrylix® You & Me Stamp Set, 12” x 12” Colonial White Cardstock, 12” x 12” B&T Duos® Papers, 6” x 9” You & Me Irresistibles™ Chipboard Die-Cut Sheet, 1 Yard Chocolate Stripe Ribbon, 1 Package Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems, 1 Instruction Guide.  Retail Value:  $38.95.


All you have to do to join my team between May 1 and 31st is click here, and enter my consultant number.  Please contact me directly to get my consultant number.  Don't miss out on this great deal - sign up today!
Post a Comment