I thought for today I'd develop a "Top 10 List", so here's the 10 best things about being a Mom:
- The pure look of joy on my kid's face when I pick them up at the end of the day.
- The hugs a kisses I get just because.
- The art work that they make.
- Watching their accomplishments (I'm still waiting for the Princess to walk though.)
- Baking with my Monkey.
- Experiencing every day things through their eyes.
- Knowing that if you spend the day playing with the kids instead of cleaning, no one is going to care. And quite frankly it's more fun.
- Bed time stories and snuggles. (It's ususlly the only time the Princess will even snuggle with you.
- Playing outside with them - blowing bubbles, going to the park, going for a run.
- Watching them play together and laughing at each other for what seems like no reason.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think the best thing is about being a mom. I'll randomly choose a comment on Friday to win some surprise blog candy.