Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day and some Candy

Wishing all of the Mom's and Mom-to Be's a Happy Mother's Day.

I thought for today I'd develop a "Top 10 List", so here's the 10 best things about being a Mom:

  1. The pure look of joy on my kid's face when I pick them up at the end of the day.
  2. The hugs a kisses I get just because.
  3. The art work that they make.
  4. Watching their accomplishments (I'm still waiting for the Princess to walk though.)
  5. Baking with my Monkey.
  6. Experiencing every day things through their eyes.
  7. Knowing that if you spend the day playing with the kids instead of cleaning, no one is going to care.  And quite frankly it's more fun.
  8. Bed time stories and snuggles.  (It's ususlly the only time the Princess will even snuggle with you.
  9. Playing outside with them - blowing bubbles, going to the park, going for a run.
  10. Watching them play together and laughing at each other for what seems like no reason.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think the best thing is about being a mom.   I'll randomly choose a comment on Friday to win some surprise blog candy.


Post a Comment