Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blast From the Past

In my post on Friday I mentioned that I was going to work on some cards and use up some of the paper I have lying around.  Well I found a bag of partially finished cards so I decided to work on those instead.

The cards I'm sharing today are the very first cards I made with Close to my Heart products.  I think we made 10 cards using a one sheet wonder at a scrapping retreat I was at.  This was when I fell in love with their stamps and came right home to find a consultant near me.

I do have to warn you that they are fairly basic.  When I found them last night the card was put together, but I added the sentiment and the bling to them.




I'm sorry I don't remember what the flower stamp set is called, and I'm not sure of the paper colours that were used.  But I do know that A Little Thanks, and  A Little Everything were used for the sentiments as well as pearl opaques adhesive gems and an old connections club rewards for the embellishments.

Check back later in the week for more cards.
Post a Comment