Friday, June 17, 2011

Miracle Birthday and New Team Name

 I thought I didn`t have any new creations to share with you.  But I looked and found this card that we made at a workshop last month.



 You may have noticed that one of the pages on the blog has been changed from Creative Canadians to Creative Canucks.  When I named my team last year, I guess someone else already had the name.  So when it was discovered I had to change mine because she had hers first.  So while I was changing the title of that page, I changed some of the content in it as well as some of the content in the other pages.  Be sure to check them out so you can see what`s new.


Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Pattern: from Wishes Book
Paper: Miracle
Stamps: Piece of Cake
Ink: Twilight ink; Tulip marker, Sweet Leaf marker, Twilight marker
Embellishments: Chocolate buttons, liquid applique
Post a Comment