Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blog Candy

I thought I would celebrate my upcoming birthday with you and offer up some candy.  I don't have a picture of it because it's going to be a surprise, but I'm sure there will be at the very least some cards from my stash in there.


So how do you enter?  You will get 1 entry for completing one of each of the following:
  1. Leave a comment on this post
  2. Become a follower and let me know.  If you are already a follower let me know as well.
  3. Sign up for my Close to my Heart newsletter by emailing me.
  4. Sign up for my Scentsy newsletter here.
  5. Post a link to my candy on your blog.  Let me know you've done so with a link back to your blog.
The candy will close on July 13th and I'll make the draw for the winner on July 14th.

Good Luck!
Post a Comment