Friday, August 26, 2011

Frugal Friday - Mischief

 As you may know (or remember), Close to my Heart has changed their level 2 paper packs with the new Idea Book.  Now you receive 6 pieces of B&T paper and six pieces of card stock for only $10.95 CDN.  One of their new motto's is "use it, don't collect it".

So I wanted to see how many items I could make with the Mischief Workshop on the Go Kit.  And I challenged myself to make a few non-Halloween cards so I could show how versatile the paper is.


So I started out with the New layout that was in the kit:





Then I moved onto the additional suggested layout:

Layout - Performance from Magic





Then I added the "SPOOKY" banner:




Then I finished off with 6 cards:

Piece of Cake stamp set

A Sip stamp Set

Wicked - August's stamp of the Month

Wicked - August's stamp of the month

Captured Moments Stamp set

Stamp of the month from 2010 (I forget the name)


And I still have a little paper left to complete 1 or 2 more cards!  I love that I could get so many things out of this kit, and all I added was 1 card base and maybe 1/4 piece of colonial white card stock.

Oh - and I have to say, this was the first time I've used the My Creations banner and I LOVED it!!

All items can be ordered from my website.



Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Pattern: noted with each item
Paper: Mischief
Stamps: Mischief WOTG, Piece of Cake, A Sip, Captured Moments, Wicked
Ink:  Black, Sunset, Grey Wool, Colonial White, Barn Red
Embellishments: Sparkles, Pearls, Midnight felt shapes, My Creations Banner
Post a Comment