Friday, August 12, 2011

Frugal Friday

Here is a great way that you can get the most bang for your buck starting August 15 with Close to My Heart.....

When you spend $82 dollars or more between August 15 and August 31st you will receive 4 stamp sets for only $5.50 plus applicable shipping and taxes.  How great is that!!!!!

I know what you're thinking - that's great, but how does that really work.  Well let me give you an example......

Purchase the new Cricut Art Philosophy collection for $109.95 and you'll get the 4 stamp sets for $5.50.  So that means that the total cost for a cricut cartridage, 3 sheets of 9x12 dimensional elemnets (included in the cricut collection), and 7 stamps sets (3 in the cricut collection and 4 for only $5.50) will only be approx $150 with shipping and taxes.  How amazing is that!?!?!?!?!

So email me today and let me know that you want to take part in the great deal and I'll include it on my next order on August 20th.




Post a Comment