Monday, August 8, 2011

Heartfelt Monday

 I've decide to choose Monday's as my day to focus on posts from Close To My Heart - hence the "Heart"felt Monday's.  Some weeks I'll post my creations, other weeks will be reminders of the month's current campaign, you get the idea.

This week I thought I'd share with you the upcoming trips that you could attend if you joined my tem, as well as the benefits of joining my team.

Next July you could be headed to Dallas for Convention!  One of the things that Close to My Heart does it's best to help you go to Convention.  And if you work hard enough, they'll even cover the cost of your registration - restrictions do apply.



Every year, Close to My Heart also has a trip that you can earn.  This year was a Hawaiian Cruise and this upcoming year will be announced in a few months.  But if I remember correctly it may be a Caribbean Cruise.

Not to mention the other fabulous events like Regionals and Leadershare!

You can join my team now for only $99 plus shipping and taxes!  The kit is valued at over $320! But you can purchase additional kits for a low as$40 each.  Each of these additional kits is  valued at over $80.  This is the only time you can get the the products for such a low price.

Fall/Winter 2011 Basic Consultant Kit

So what's in it for you to join my team?
  • You receive a discount on all of your Close to My Heart products
  • You have the chance to go on the great trips mentioned above
  • You receive a FREE gift from me
  • You have the opportunity to attend FREE "team-only" crop nights once a month
  • You will receive great training
  • You'll be able to chat with other great CTMH consultants and share tips and ideas with them
  • Oh yeah, and you'll earn a few bucks too!


Why not contact me today for more details, or just go ahead and join?
Post a Comment