Saturday, August 6, 2011

Scent-sational Saturday

Starting today, Saturday's will be "Scent-sational Saturday's" on my blog.  Join me each week as I share something about Scentsy.

This week, I'd thought I'd share this month's warmer and scent of the month.

The warmer for August is "SOL". 

"Delicate, climbing tendrils accent a giant, embossed sunflower in full bloom, all hand-painted in the sunniest shade of goldenrod with hints of chalky white."  This is a great warmer for the month of August - just as the summer is starting to wind down.

This month you can "Just Breathe" with the scent of the month.  You can relax with soothing eucalyptus, zesty lemon, and a medley of mints comfort and rejuvenate.

Save 10% off the price of both of these items for the month of August.  You can purchase the items on my website or by emailing me directly.
Post a Comment