Sunday, August 28, 2011

Vacation

I've been on vacation this past week and haven't had a chance to do as much scrapping as I had hoped.  I do have some items I created that I need to take pictures of and post, so be sure to check back over the next little while to see what I've got to show you.

Don't forget that you have until Saturday September 3 to be entered to win my blog candy.  Be sure to check out the post here.

I'm hoping to get my Close to my Heart newsletter out in the next few days.  Be sure to drop me an email if you would like to receive it.  I'm working on some very cute workshops (some CASE'd from some very talented CTMH consultant's), as well as bringing Card-a-palooza back.  Don't forget you can take part in most of my workshops even if you don't live locally to me.  Be sure to ask me for the details.




Post a Comment