Friday, September 23, 2011

Dropping by to say Hi!

Thought I should drop in to say hi!  I've had a busy week this wee and haven't had any of my crafting stuff out at all.  I'll be at a fundraising crop tomorrow with Scentsy - Elgin's Crop for Childhood Cancer.  I will be donating a portion of all Scentsy sales tomorrow to the fundraiser, so be sure to email me with your order or place your order here.

Be sure to check back over the next week for some posts of some upcoming workshops.  I'm hoping to finish my Winter Card workshop for you, as well as a 6x6 Album and event Calendar all thanks to some fellow wonderful Close to my heart Consultants.  Proper credit will be given once I actually post the art.

Don't forget, you can still get some great deals on my Close to my Heart website.  Some items are even up to 70% off!!!

Wishing everyone a great weekend!
Post a Comment