Friday, September 16, 2011

Frugal Friday...

A great way to be able to try some of the Close to My Heart Products without purchasing the stamp set or a whole paper pack is to attend either CARDAPALOOZA or a theme specific card Class.

National Card Making Day Workshop is coming up October 1st.  You will create a minimum of 10 cards using different papers (some current, some retired) and various stamp sets, as well as 2 additional projects..  The workshop is only $20.  Can't make it or don't live locally - that's ok - you can still participate.  Drop me an email and we will work out the payment and shipping details.

I'm also offering a "Winter Card Class" this year instead of my traditional Christmas Card Class.  We will use the new BUNDLED BUDDIES stamp set.  You will create 12 cards, price and date to follow.  I will post samples of the cards once they are completed.


Post a Comment