Friday, September 30, 2011

Frugal Friday

In October when you join my team with Close to my Heart you'll have the opportunity to receive one of the Add -On Collections for FREE!!  Each one the 3 bundles are retailed at $85-$140 and they could be yours for FREE!!

So for $99 plus shipping an handling you get this:

New Consultant Kit valued at over $320!


And you can add one of these on as well:

Elemental Add-On valued at over $85





Roxie Add-On valued at over $85




Studio J Add-On valued at over $140

When you choose to be a consultant with Close to My Heart, you get to choose how you run your business.  You can use the products just for your self, sell to family and friends, or choose to make this your new family income.  Not only do you get support from me when you join my team, you also have the chance to attend monthly team crops that are just for my team members, and you will receive a wealth of information from other Close to my Heart Consultants on the CTMH consultant board.  If you don't live locally to me you will still receive support from me and I can you the items from our team crop.

Signing up is easy.  Just click here and follow the steps.  If you have any questions, be sure to drop me and email and I'll get back to ASAP.
Post a Comment