Monday, September 26, 2011

Heartfelt Monday - H2H Challenge

The challenge over at H2H this week is to use a Sentiment stamp set ONLY.  At first I thought that this would be a difficult endevaour.  I wasn't sure that I had a Sentiment only set - I always seem to be looking a sentiment and son't have anything that seems right for the card.

Well I came up with this.....



I have to send a shout out to Nona again for this card as this was one that was sent to me in the kit that I won.  It uses the Mayberry paper pack, craft colour ready borders, and A little everything stamp set.

Don't forget to enter your creation over at the H2H challenge for a chance to one of this month's prizes.

Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):

Paper: Mayberry
Stamps: A lLittle Everything
Ink: Olive, Smoothie
Embellishments: Craft Colour ready borders
Post a Comment