Monday, September 5, 2011

Heartfelt Monday

This weeks challenge over at the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog is to share your favourite colour combo.

The retired Emporium paper pack has always been one of my favourties with the Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, Crystal Blue, Vineyard berry and Buttercup.

I created this card using some left over Emporium paper.  You also get to have a peek at the upcoming Stamp of the Month for January.



I have been very busy creating this weekend, but haven't had a chance to take pictures yet.  Be sure to keep checking back though as I post some of my creations.

Check back either later today or tomorrow for the Blog Candy winners as well.

Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Pattern: From Wishes Just because workshop
Paper: Emporium
Stamps: Little Reminder (not available until January 2012)
Ink: Vineyard Berry, Crystal Blue, Cocoa
Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles
Post a Comment