Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hey There Cupcake!

I'm still working on sharing some creations with you.  This one was another card that I made from the kit I won from Nona.






This card uses the Mayberry Paper pack, Cupcake sprinkles stamp set and the Kraft Colour ready borders which I believe are on the while supplies last list on my website.

 I have some other creations that I still need to take pictures of.  Maybe I should stop creating for a couple of days and just work on setting up some posts for my blog.....

Make sure that you check back for my Frugal Friday post this Friday - Close to my Heart has a great deal for October.  And be sure to check out my Scentsational Saturday post this Saturday to see what changes are happening with Scentsy - you'll be soooooo excited!!!!


Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:   Mayberry
Stamps:   Cupcake Ssprinkles
Ink: Olive, Smoohtie, Coca
Embellishments: Kraft Colour Ready Borders
Post a Comment