Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lost in Life

I feel that I have neglected my blog for the past few days.  I think about something to sit and post something, but I always seem to get side tracked.  So today I've made sure to make some time to post and get a few posts ready over the next few days.

Here's one of the card that I made using my prize from Nona.  Back in May or June she offered up some prizes on her blog.  If you purchased one of her paper crafting templates, your name would be entered into a draw.  And I was a lucky winner.  Not only did she send the cards all ready to go (they were pre-cut, just ready for stamping), she also happened to send me one of the paper packs that I hadn't purchased.  So I've enjoyed using the Mayberry paper for these cards.


 With this card you get a peak at the Stamp of the Month for November - Cherish the Day.

The kit that I purchased made 6 different cards.  Be sure to check back over the next little while as I post some more of them.  One will be posted for the upcoming blog hop tomorrow, and another one will be posted for the last H2H challenge of the month.

Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:   Mayberry
Stamps: Cherish the Day
Ink:   Cocoa, Olive
Embellishments:Kraft colour ready borders
Post a Comment