Saturday, September 3, 2011

Scentsational Saturday

 Scentsy's new catalogue was released on Thursday and it has some fabulous new products in it.  So I thought I'd share my 3 favourite new warmers with you (one of each size), and show you the new Charitable Cause Buddy.

The Charitable Cause Buddy  is in support of Ronald McDonald House Charities.  When you purchase one of them, Scentsy will donate 100% of the proceeds from the sale to Ronald McDonald House Charities.

Slate Premium Full-Size Warmer - $42 CDN

Cosmos Mid-Size Warmer - $30 CDN

Pop! Plug-In Warmer - $24 CDN

Sasha Charitable Cause Buddy - $36 CDN (includes one scent pack of your choice)

 To see more of the new warmers be sure to check out my website or contact me to book your party or fundraiser.

Don't forget, today is the last day to enter to win some candy.  Check out the blog post here for more details.

Post a Comment