Sunday, September 25, 2011

Winter Card Class

This year instead of offering a Christmas Card class I thought I'd offer a Winter card class.  I always felt like I was excluding people who don't celebrate Christmas, so this year I don't have to worry about that.

First off, I have to thank fellow CTMH consultant Barbara "Bo" Trommer for her cutting diagram for these cards.  I don't have her website to send you to right now, but once I find it I'll update this post.

You will create 10 cards for this Winter Card class for $20.  If you place a $25 order with me at the class, the cost will only be $15.  The date and location is still to be determined, but I hope to have the details finalized in a few days.  So while you're waiting, check out the card samples I created last night....




Contact me today to reserve your spot at the class.  Or let me know if you can't make it, and I'll send the set to you.

I have a few other projects I'm working on so be sure to check back to see them too!

Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Pattern: Upper Level Focus, A Heartfelt Classic, Lucky Three (all from Originals)
Paper: Wonderland
Stamps: Bundled Buddies
Ink: Twilight Ink Pad, Chocolate Ink Pad, New England Ivy Ink Pad, Sweet leaf Marker, Spring Iris Marker, Crystal Blue Marker
Embellishments: Chocolate flower button, Pearl Opaques Adhesive Gems
Other items:  Watercolour Pencils, Blending Pen
Post a Comment