Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Child care Worker Appreciation Day

Today is Child Care Worker Appreciation Day.  I wanted to say a special thank you to our caregiver.  We were very fortunate to find her when I went back to work when Monkey was 19 months old.  He had a few rough patches in the beginning, but very quickly fell in love with Martha and going to her house every day.  When Princess arrived, I kept Monkey home with us, but we still went to visit Martha and his friends at "Martha's" park.  We were again very fortunate when we needed care for both of them, she had the space and was willing to take them both back.  Monkey was so excited and couldn't wait to see his friends every day again.  Princess loves it too.

So to say thanks, I created a little album for her using the retired My Creations 3 ring binder form Close to my Heart.  (and it's still on the while supplies list here.)

For the cover, I inked all of the edges with crystal blue ink.  Since I took this picture I also added "thank you" in cotton candy letters.

On each page, I also included something that we wanted to say thank you for - the yummy meals that she provides, her snuggles, taking the to the park, opening her home to the children, etc.


Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Miracle
Ink: Cotton Candy, Gypsy, Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue
Embellishments: Miracle Chip Board
Other items: Cricut Art Philosophy
Post a Comment