Friday, October 14, 2011

From the Heart Blog Hop

Welcome to this months blog hop.  If you've arrived from Elizabeth's blog you're on the right track.

I had anticipated to have a couple of projects to share with you this month, but life has gotten in the way.  So I only have one card for you that uses this month's Stamp of the Month.


I wasn't sure about using so much black on a Christmas card at first, but I think it's starting to grow on me.  I had cut both the stocking and the topper by hand because I didn't have my Art Philosophy Cartridge yet.  Although there isn't the exact same stocking on the AP cartridge, I have heard that you can adapt what is there to make it work for this.  I just haven't tried it yet.

You can get the Holiday Magic until the end of October.  Be sure to check out the while supplies last items on my website too - some new items have been added.  I'll place an order Saturday evening, so be sure I have any orders by 5pm EST this Saturday.


Now it's off to Jody's blog.

Don't forget to stop by and "like" my Close to my Heart Facebook page.  I'll be giving away a gift once I have 50 "likes".  (Is that even the right terminology? Correct me if I'm wrong.)  You can find a link t my page in my sidebar.

Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Roxie
Stamps: Holiday Magic
Ink:  New England Ivy, Cranberry
Embellishments: Pearl Adhesives
Post a Comment