Friday, October 7, 2011

Frugal Friday

Are you one of those people who looks through the Close to My Heart Idea Book and thinks "Hmmm - I think I like that, but I'm not sure" or "I like that image on that stamp set, but I'm not sure about the rest"?  If you are, then attending my monthly CARDAPALOOZA is for you.  Each month you get to sample the great papers and stamps from Close to my Heart for only $15, and you'll leave with a minimum of 10 projects!  And I try really hard to use a different stamp set for EACH project.  Think about it - can you go into Michael's and try before you buy?  And you'll get to use some of the retired paper as well.

Here's one of the cards that we will be creating for October's Cardapalooza on Thursday October 27.

New So Grateful stamp set and retired Olivia paper pack

Can't make it, but still want to participate, just drop me an email to let me know.  I can also mail the sets to you for an additional $5 to cover some of the postage costs.
Post a Comment