Monday, October 3, 2011

Heartfelt Monday

 I have to thank Nona again for this card. It is yet another one I received when I won the contest on her blog back in the spring.  It uses the Mayberry paper pack and I believe the stamp set was called Inspirations.








You may have noticed this button in my side bar:

The Fabulously Artsy Tresa Black is hosting blogtoberfest this month.  She will be posting tips and tricks for blogs as well as challenging us to step up our game.  I've been working on lots of projects over the past few days.  And I finally used my Art Philosophy Cartridge.  Be sure to keep checking back this month to see my creations.  To see who else is is taking part in Blogtoberfest be sure to click the button on the side.

This month also celebrates my 3rd Anniversary with Close to My Heart.  I will be having a few giveaways this month.  Be sure to check back later this week to find out how you can earn one of the prizes.


Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Mayberry
Stamps:  Inspiration
Ink:   Cocoa, Smoothie
Embellishments:  Bigger Brad
Post a Comment