Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray Bella

 Here's another card from the Wishes Card Workshop that I made.  This one again uses one of my favourite stamp sets out of the current Close to my Heart catalogue.


I added some natural hemp and tied it though the button holes to add a little to the card.  And there's a little bling on the card, but I'm not sure how well it shows up in the picture - look at the bottom of the exclamation point.

I've spent some time this weekend working on a few cards and a small album.  Be sure to check back on Wednesday to see the album.

Don't forget to"like" my Facebook page.  Once I get 50 fans I'll make a draw for a gift from me.



Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Pattern: Wishes Workshop
Paper:  Bella (retired)
Stamps: Hooray Bouquet
Ink: Smokey Plum, Hollyhock
Embellishments: Colonial White button, natural hemp, bitty sparkle.
Post a Comment