Saturday, October 15, 2011

Scentsational Saturday

I'm sad to say that this will be my last Scentsational Saturday post.  Don't worry - I"m not leaving Scentsy.  I have set up a Scentsy Facebook page though so I will use that one instead.  Be sure to become a fan to continue to see the new and upcoming things for Scentsy.  You can find a link to the page on my sidebar.

Don't have Facebook?  Be sure to sign up for my newsletter here to keep up to date on everything.  The newsletter is sent out only once a month so you won't be bombarded by emails from me.  Don't forget when you sign up to receive my newsletter by November 20, your name will be entered to win Pookie the Polar bear.




Have you voted for your favourite scent for Bring Back My Bar yet?  You have until October 28 to do so.


Post a Comment