Friday, November 4, 2011

Blog Award

Last week I was given a blog award by my awesome Scentsy down line  and fellow CTMH consultant Twyla.  I have yet to meet Twyla in person, but she is most definitely a fabulous cyber buddy, and I do hope I can meet her sometime soon.  Thanks Twyla!


Here are the rules to accept the award:
  1. Thank the giver and link back to their blog.
  2. Reveal your Top 5 picks and let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.  These picks must have fewer than 200 followers on their blogs.
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
  5. And most of all - HAVE FUN!
Here are 5 people who i am sending the award to......
  • Lisa at the Shabby Mommy Studio.  Lisa organized an amazing retreat in 2008 where I was first introduced to CTMH.
  • Wendy at Creating Canadian Dreams - she's my fabulous upline at CTMH.
  • Paige at Paige's Paper Paradise - I love checking in to see what she's created.
  • Karen at Karen Creations - another great place to find some great creations.
  • Brae over at The Brae-er.  She always has some great stuff.



Post a Comment