Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Already

Here we are on the 3rd day of November and already I've fallen behind on my personal goal of posting each day to my blog.  I'm home today with a sick princess, and because she fell asleep on me before 11 am (it couldn't be because she barely slept last night), I thought I'd take advantage and get at least today's post done, and me schedule a few more.  I really should do some laundry, but that can always wait right????

I've been very busy getting some items ready -  for upcoming events, swaps and Christmas gifts.  I hope to be able to share most of them with you this month.  Some of the items use retired products, so the only way you will be able to get them is by attending one of the events.  Don't forget that if you can't make it but still would like to participate, you just need to email me to let me know.

Here's the first one I have for you:





This card uses the retired Bella paper, but I used the new Hooray Bouquet stamp set.  I love how it coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge because the flower would never look that clean if I had to cut it myself.

Don't forget to visit my facebook page and become a fan.  Once I reach 50 fans I will give away a prize to one person.



Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Pattern: Wishes Card Workshop
Paper: Bella
Stamps: Hooray Bouquet
Ink: Smokey Plum, Hollyhock
Embellishments: Bitty sparkle, chocolate button, colonial white brad
Other items:  cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Post a Comment