Monday, November 14, 2011

Sharing from the Heart Blog Hop

 
Hello and welcome to the November hop!




 

If you have arrived from Elizabeth's blog, you're on the right track.

 

I have a fun little album that would be a perfect gift to share with you.  This album is made using Close to my Heart's True fit Folio's.
 
 

 
 

 


 
I love this album because it is so quick and simple to make.  And it's a great way to use up some of the left over paper you have - like the paper from WINGS that I used.
   


Now it's time to head over to see what Jody has to share with you. 

 
Don't forget to "like" my CTMH facebook page for a chance to win a prize from me.  Prize will be drawn once there are 50 fans.  And be sure to cj=heck out my Scentsy one too - I'll be posting a giveaway there on the 15th.
Post a Comment