Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sharing from the Heart Blog Hop

First off, my apologies for posting this a little late.  If you've come from Lori's blog you are on the right path.

This month I chose to use Close to my Heart's Stamp of the Month Little Reminder.  I used one of my favourite retired paper packs, Emporium to create this card.



Now hop on over to Lela's blog to see what she has to share.

Don't forget that the new Idea Book comes out February 1st so be sure to check out the retiring items from the current Idea Book.  I'll have them posted on my blog a little later.

Be sure to like my facebook page and enter my giveaway.

Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Pattern:
Paper: Emporium (retired
Stamps:Little Reminder
Ink:Vinyeardberry, Crystal Blue
Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles
Post a Comment