First the scrapping goals....
- To use up the products I have on hand. That doesn't mean that you won't be seeing new paper and stamp sets, it just means that you may not be able to purchase all of the paper packs that I use in my projects this year.
- Create 26 layouts (that's about 1 every 2 weeks).
- Finish my Princesses baby album.
- Create 120 cards - that's 10 per month.
- Keep track of my layout and card goals on my blog to help keep me accountable.
Rock the Block continues until the end of the month.
Purchase $25 from the current catalogue and receive the exclusive Rock the Block E-size stamp set and the new My creations Collage Cubes for only $15!
A Perfect 10.....
And finally the cover of the new idea book that will be available February 1st...
|This features the new "STELLA" Paper pack.|