Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012....

I thought I'd take a few minutes today to share the cover of the new idea book as well as remind you of Close to My Heart's campaign's for this month - there are 2 of them.  And to share my scrapping goals for the year.

First the scrapping goals....
  1. To use up the products I have on hand.  That doesn't mean that you won't be seeing new paper and stamp sets, it just means that you may not be able to purchase all of the paper packs that I use in my projects this year.
  2. Create 26 layouts (that's about 1 every 2 weeks).
  3. Finish my Princesses baby album.
  4. Create 120 cards - that's 10 per month.
  5. Keep track of my layout and card goals on my blog to help keep me accountable.
And now on to January's specials....

Rock the Block continues until the end of the month. 


Purchase $25 from the current catalogue and receive the exclusive Rock the Block E-size stamp set and the new My creations Collage Cubes for only $15!

A Perfect 10.....

January is the perfect time to become a member of Studio J.  Not only can you get your holiday pictures scrapped quickly, you can order multiple copies of the same layouts for multiple albums.  And when you purchase 9 layouts, you get the 10th one FREE!


And finally the cover of the new idea book that will be available February 1st...

This features the new "STELLA" Paper pack.


Post a Comment