Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Leap Around the Word Blog Hop

 
Hello and welcome to your next stop in the LEAP AROUND THE WORLD BLOG HOP by Let's Scrap.




If you came here from Chris's blog then you are in the right place! If you did not, Mindi Brown @ http://scrapchat-n-coffeetalk.blogspot.com/ has the hop order to help you find your way.


I am so excited to be a blog host for such a fun and huge blog hop!


Here is the sketch I am showcasing for the hop


Here is my example:


 This card is made using Close to my Heart's new Lucy Workshop on the Go kit.  I also added bitty sparkles and Baker's twine.





Now for the fun part! Here is the RAK(blog candy, prize, whatever) I am offering!  2 retired Halloween items from Close to my Heart.  The first is the Thriller stamp set and the second is the My Reflections Compliments Mischief Rub-ons.



Here's a better picture of the rub-ons:



Here is how easy it is to enter for my random draw

*Be or become a member of Let’s Scrap which you can do by clicking here http://letsscrap.ning.com/ . It is free, easy and fast! Once you get there, I am sure you will love it!

*Become a follower of my blog

*Leave me a comment telling me your favourite scrapping technique.


And if you would like a second chance in the draw

*Make a card from the sketch I have posted and upload it to the gallery at Let’s Scrap. Please tag it as such   5-10-09,LEAP41

Please note there is no spaces and that LEAP is all capitals. 



*Leave a comment with a link to your card on Let’s Scrap.

The hop ends at 11:59 pm Central Standard time February 29th, which you would be able to track using the clock on the main page of Let’s Scrap.




Thanks for visiting.  Your next stop will be the talented Lynn.

If you get lost along the way or have joined the hop in the middle, Mindi Brown @ http://scrapchat-n-coffeetalk.blogspot.com/ is the beginning of the hop. You don’t want to miss any of the fun!


Post a Comment