Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to all of my fellow Canadians!!!



Life has gotten in the way of my posts again.  And life will continue to be in the ay for most of this month.  We are moving halfway through the month so between packing and unpacking, I don't anticipate any craftiness happening.  I am planning to start to doing more crafty things once we are settled in our new place.

I'm still busy with my Scentsy business.  And they are offering an awesome Hostess incentive this month.  When you host a party with a minimum of $300 (CAD) in sales you get one of these items FREE!!  And that's in addition to the usual host rewards!!


And that should be easy to achieve because everyone wants one of the warmers of the Month this month.  check out how cute OHANA is.



So if you are interested in hosting a party or purchasing one of the warmers, just let me know.  Scentsy is now in Canada, USA, Germany, England and Ireland!!!  (Please note that the available warmers differ in various regions and countries).  Or you can check out my website.
Post a Comment