Saturday, September 22, 2012

Holiday Shopping....

Have you started your holiday shopping yet?  I sure haven't.  I'm one of those people who heads out the first weekend in December and gets it ALL done.  I think last year I hit the Superstore at about 10:30 at night and was able to complete most of it - and I timed it to be with one of their NO TAX events so I could save a little money.

We'll I have a great way that you can start your shopping early, and save some money - with the Scentsy Family of course!!!!  Let me share a couple of examples.  Please note that even though the prices are listed in Canadian dollars, you can get these same items from my website in the US.  AND if you are visitng here from Europe, Scnetsy is available in come countries there (and is expanding to a few more in October), so just be sure you email me with any questions and I'd be glad to help you out.

 So let's start with a great gift from Scentsy - the Perfect Plug ins.

The Perfect Plug -ins Combine and save is $72 and consist of 2 plug ins of your choice and 6 bars of your choice.  So that's 2 gifts for only $36 each before shipping and tax!  Perfect for a friend, relative, co-worker, close neighbour, child care provider or teacher.


Scentsy also offers an number of items under $20 - perfect for the school bus driver, baby sitter, secret Santa, gift exchange, etc.  And I love that these items don't have to be used with a warmer either.  So if your not sure what type of warmer someone would like, then you can choose to get them a scent pack, travel tin, hand cream, etc.  Be sure to check out my website for more information.

Post a Comment