Friday, September 14, 2012

MIA again.....

And this time I don't have an excuse.  I can't believe it's been a month since I posted again.  Well I'm here posting this and I think I'm going to set up a few posts to appear over the next little while.

This blog started out as a spot to share my Close to my Heart creations.  And while I'd still like to share those, I don't seem to be doing as much crafting as I'd like to lately.  So I'm going to change up my blog a bit and try to set a different theme for each day of the week.  And while I may not post every day, I'll at least attempt to 3-4 times per week.

I'm thinking that these will be the themes for the days.....

Photo Sunday - I'll share a photo that I love.  It may be one that I took, or one that I've found somewhere.

Make it Monday - A day to share something crafty that I have created.

Pay it forward Tuesday - I'll share something from someone else's blog.  It could be anything from food to crafts to inspiration.

Whatever Wednesday - A day for whatever.

Thursday -I'm thinking thankful/thoughtful Thursday, but this may change.

Fitness Friday - I'm trying to get more active and lose a few pounds, so this is when I'll post how I've been doing.  As well as any recipes that I've found along the way that I love.

Scentsational Saturdays - This is the day when I'll share something from the Scentsy Family.

So be sure to check in to see what I've got going on.
Post a Comment