Friday, January 11, 2013

Fitness Friday

So last week I wrote that I'm going to be running my first 1/2 marathon in April.  Well...... now I'm not.  I chickened out.  I am still going to run, it will just be 10K instead.  I was worried that I wouldn't' be able to complete the 1/2 marathon, and then I'd be disappointed, yada, yada.  So 10K it is - which quite frankly for a non-runner still scares the crap out of me.


So I've started using a C 2 10 K app, so that I will be able to run the 10K.  I don't have any time guestimates as of yet, I'd just like to finish.  LOL!  So this week, I have only completed one day of the training.  :( I've pulled a muscle in my back, so I don't want to risk making it worse.  But I do want to try to share with you each Friday how many km's I've run/walked the previous week.  I will however keep it to just my training sessions.

Week 1 - 3.45Km in 32.59 mins

Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment