Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Grace Adele

Have you thought about joining Grace Adele as a consultant? Why not? You get to spend time with beautiful bags and jewelery. You get to give the bags away to your hosts for half price or FREE! FREE training! You have the opportunity to earn FREE incentive trips. You get to work with a group of talented and very helpful women and men. You get to choose the hours you work. AND you can recruit team members for all 3 Scentsy Family brands (Scentsy Fragrance, Velata and Grace Adele) in Canada, the USA AND in Europe (Scentsy Fragrance only)!!!!

Oh, did I mention that January is transition month for Grace Adele, which means when you join my team this month you get not only the fall/winter catalogue but the Spring/Summer one as well! AND you get fabric swatches AND the colour wheel for BOTH seasons as well??

If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you. Or you can head over to my website and join there. I'd love to have you join my team!!

https://heatherhunt.graceadele.ca/GraceAdele/Join


Post a Comment