Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January's Creative Club Selection

So I was able to complete my sample for the Create this month.  You have until January 25 to contact me to order it.  Sorry for the quality of the picture, I couldn't get my photos form the camera to load properly, so I had to use my phone.


This month we will be creating an album using the My Creations bookmark album, the Avonlea paper pack and the Avonlea Compliments Canvas shapes.

The cost for this is $22.50 CDN and includes everything you need to complete it including directions.  A great thing about this album - there is NO stamping!!  So if you don't have inks or blocks and don't want to invest in them you don't need to.  If you'd like it shipped to you, add an extra $5.  If there is more than 1 to be shipped to an address, contact me directly for shipping.

Supplies used(all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Avonlea
Embellishments: Avonlea Canvas Shapes, sparkles, ribbon
Other items: My Creations bookmark Album
Post a Comment