Thursday, January 3, 2013

New for 2013

I thought I'd share my thoughts for the blog for the upcoming year....

I need to get back on track crafting wise.  I have a beautiful "nook" in the new house to craft in and have only sat down a handful of times to craft.  And that was only because I had a card swap due.  So I'll be challenging myself to be creating at least 1 project per week.  I know that might not sound like much, but given my track record last year 1 should be plenty for me to do.

I have signed up to run a 1/2 marathon at the end of April.  I am officially scared.  When I signed up for it back in early November I thought that would give me lots of time to train for it.  Well I haven't been very good about going out and running in the cold.  So my now that I've put this in "print" in the cyber world, I'll hold myself accountable to it.

Over the past year I've "met" some great people through various facebook groups.  Like me, most of them are a consultant or owner for their own business.  I'd like to try to tap into some of these resources and be able to share them with you and do some reviews of their products.  I have a handful already that I'm in contact with, but if you have a product that you'd like me to review, but sure to drop me an email with the details.

Be sure to check back tomorrow as I share my new no-commitment Close to my Heart Creative club with you.
Post a Comment