Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Product Blog Hop!

Welcome to our little blog hop!  This is a short hop, BUT you will get a peek at ALL of the new Close to my Heart paper packs.  So go get your beverage of choice now, we'll wait, and then come back and check out the hop!

So the hop is starting here, with Chantilly AND Claire!  These are seriously 2 of my favourite packs form this book.  I think the reason I love them so much is because of the versatility of them.  You can use them for boy or girls just by flipping the paper over, but I'll show you that later.

First up is the Chanitlly album I made using the Chantilly paper, Chantilly Compliments Dimensional Elements and the My Creations Memory Showcase.  Now this will be the item that we'll be creating for the Creative Club this month.  AND the cost for it is only $15 (if you're not local and need it shipped to you, please add an extra $5).





*I apologize for all the stuff in the background.  Some of the pictures I uploaded won't let me use the cropped ones.


And here is the card that we made using the Claire paper pack at my launch party this past Saturday.  It also uses the stamp set from the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection as well as the Sky and Sorbet alcohol based markers.  The pattern came from Make it from your Heart Volume 1.



So now that you are done with me, hop on over to Tracey's blog and see what she's done with Surf's Up!

Here's the list of blogs if you get lost along the way:

Heather - www.creativecoconut08.blogspot.com
Tracey G - http://traceyctmh.blogspot.ca
Tracy H -  www.papercraftnut.wordpress.com
Laurie W - www.laurieslovingmemories.blogspot.com
Diana S - www.farmerdistamps.blogspot.com
Post a Comment