Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Workshop on the Go Club

My new Workshop on the Go Club will be starting in February  This will be a great way to complete a couple of layouts each month, AND have paper left over to create more.

I'm looking for 6 people to commit to this club.  The cost will be approx $37.50 each month (if you are not local, additional shipping charges will apply).  You will receive the WOTG kit that has been selected for that month, as well as the opportunity to attend a workshop to complete the kit, using my ink, blocks and tools.  One of the month's YOU will be the host, and will be able to choose some free product!  And when it's your month to host, you also have the opportunity to host a gathering or book party to get more orders to increase your free product!

In February we will complete the Chantilly WOTG.



If you are interested, please contact me ASAP. 

For more information, be sure to check out my WOTG Club page at the top of this blog.
Post a Comment