Friday, February 1, 2013

A new and exciting month!!!

WOW!!  I am soooooo excited for February!!  It means Spring is just around the corner, love is in the air, the new Close to my Heart Catalogue is available to order from AND there is an AWESOME Studio J special happening!!!

Here's the Studio J deal:




Yes you read that right.  Studio J layouts for only $5!!  Now I do  have to admit that I'm not a huge digital scrapbooking fan.  I'd still rather get my fingers all inky.  BUT I do love how easy Studio J is.  AND I love the fact that you can create ANYTHING on it and not pay for it until you actually order your layouts OR jpg!  Seriously, where else can you do that???

So grab a cup of you favourite beverage and head over to Studio J to check it out and create with it!

So I still have exciting things to share with you.  I just don't want to do it all in one post.  So be sure to check back over the weekend!
Post a Comment