Thursday, June 27, 2013

Close to my Heart Convention!!!

Close to my Heart's convention is happening right now at Disney World!!  Although I'm sad that I'm not able to be there, they have some fun new stuff in the new catalog (I was bale to peek at it online today).

One of the things I'm MOST excited for is the new Cricut Cartridge!!!!  The new Cricut Artbooking Bundle!!!  As with our other Cricut bundles, this one comes with 3 sheets of coordinating chip board shapes AND 3 coordinating stamp sets!  So what's so exciting about this cartridge - you can create an entire 2 page layout with the touch of a button!!



And because I'm so excited about this new addition to our Cricut family, I am taking pre-orders for it.  (Canada only).  With each person who pre-orders one of the kits, you will receive a FREE B-size stamp set of your choice!!!   (Pre-orders MUST be paid in full by 11:59pm on July 31.)

I have more exciting products and announcements to share with you late, so be sure you come back!!!
Post a Comment