Friday, June 28, 2013

Thank You and More Mini's....

Another item that I am soooo excited about from the new idea book are the new mini stamps.  8 different stamps that are just like the "A True Thank You" stamp that was released early to support those affected by the Oklahoma tornado.  The other stamps will be great for many ocasisons including birthday's, Christmas, and more.  And you cna't beat the price!


I love these little stamps so much that I'm giving all of my host club members a FREE one when the sign up for the next 6 months!  What's my Host Club?  Well let me tell you....

When you join my host club you agree to order $25 worth of products (before shipping and tax) each month for 6 months, and one of those months YOU get all the host rewards!!  New session starts August 1st - with the new catalogue!!!  Anyone across Canada can join!  Be sure to contact me to reserve your spot!!
Post a Comment