Sunday, July 7, 2013

FROSTED

So I know that it's still early July, and if you are like me you really don't want to think about the snow yet.  But I thought I'd share the new "FROSTED" paper with you today.  I just signed up to participate in a blog hop with this kit, so be sure that you check back later this month to see what else I created with it ,but for now here is what the Workshop on the Go will look like:


This kit features champagne, colonial white, frosted grey and frosted turquoise.  I love how this paper will look with pictures of the kids playing in the snow.  But I also know that it will look AMAZING with some "pops" of other colours thrown in


And check out the FROSTED card making WOTG!  I'll be offering this kit as a workshop in the fall, so be sure to check back for more details.






Both of these kits will be available starting August 1st.  Be sure to let me know if You'd like to pre-order anything from the new catalogue.  I'll be placing my first order on August 1st.
Post a Comment