Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Scentsy Update!

As some of you know, I am also a consultant with Scentsy Family.  This past week I was attended Scentsy Family Reunion (their convention) in Indianapolis.  I had a BLAST and can't wait for next year's event.

I participated in the first Scentsy Family 5K.  This was also only the second 5K that I've completed.  It was HOT and HUMID that morning, but I still managed to finish in just over 45 minutes AND that included having my picture taken in the middle of the race.

Heidi and Orville Thompson (President and CEO of Scentsy) and myself.



But what I really wanted to share with you today, is the expansion of Scentsy.  Starting September 1st, Scentsy AND Grace Adele will be expanding to Australia and Mexico.  If you or someone you know lives in one of these countries, and wants to be a part of this wonderful company, be sure to contact me.  I'm happy to answer any and all questions you may have.

If you'd like to keep up to date on all the new things that are happening with the Scentsy Family, be sure to LIKE my Facebook Page.
Post a Comment