Friday, July 5, 2013

What's New?

For the month of July I will be sharing some of the new product from the upcoming catalogue with you.  You'll get to see the new paper, new crafting items and more....  And don't forget that you'll be able to get some of these items FREE when you host a gathering (home, catalogue, or online), OR when you joing my host club.

One of the first new things that I'm excited to try out is our new "My Crush" book.  It's Close to my Hearts version of the smash book.  Now I have to admit that I've NEVER seen a smash book before, but I find the concept interesting.








The "My Crush" book will be available in two different styles - Modville and Bluebrd.  Each book is $12.95 and includes 60 10"x7" pages that are wire bound.  And each book also have 2 additional coordinating assortments that are $4.95 each.
Post a Comment